Friday, November 19, 2004

TGIF

I'm looking forward to a good weekend. I plan on doing a little bit of shopping. My car is way over due for an oil change and I also need tires. I also need to get everything I need for my Thanksgiving dinner since I will be staying in town instead of going out of state to be with my family. I'm not feeling too down about it. Hopefully I won't get sad when Thanksgiving Day arrives. Last year a few cousins came for a visit. I have two friends who are planning on stopping by. I need to get my menu together before I head to the grocery store. I do not want to get stuck running to the store the day before only to find that there's nothing left. Can't wait for the after Thanksgiving Day sales. I almost forgot, next week is only a 3 day work week for me. Thursday and Friday are PAID company holidays.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2004 at 8:40 AM, Blogger tan247 said...

Wow! Thanks for the uplifting comments Gina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home