Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's all good

I had a wonderful evening yesterday. I am understanding things in my personal life much better now. Last night and this morning I have felt a sense of peace. It's not easy to explain unless you have felt it yourself. This makes me look forward to the Thanksgiving holiday even more. What I'm not looking forward to is the last minute grocery shopping that I have to do.

I know, I know -- why would I wait until the last minute. Knowing that there is a very good chance that what I am needing may not be available (it's happened before). Today is our Friday at work so we all get to wear jeans. I love jeans - they're comfortable yet, with the right shoes and top, can be dressed up a bit. My employer is also ordering pizza for lunch today so that's money that I'll be saving.

I guess that's something to be thankful for - an employer that doesn't mind doing nice things, whether large or small, for their employees. I am thankful that I have a job. I am even more thankful that I have a job that gives us paid time off in addition to our paid vacation time. I am thankful for my friends & family who mean the world to me. I am thankful for two beautiful children who love & pamper me. I am thankful for shelter, food & clothing. Most of all, I am thankful that God has intervened in my life at times when I could have taken a different, destructive path. What are you thankful for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home