Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I prefer Fall

It is freezing outside. I am not ready for this Winter weather. It's been raining off & on for the past 2 to 3 days and today we have a chance of sleet. The high is supposed be around 45 degrees. I grew up in a town where the winters are colder than they are where I live now. For some reason, I still have not adjusted to temperatures below 55 degrees.

If I had a choice, I would prefer the Fall season all year round (minus the leaves falling from the trees). Which reminds me, I need to buy a rake so that I can rake all the leaves up in my front yard. That is after they dry first. I was hoping to put up Christmas lights this weekend. The forecast calls for dryer weather with the highs near 60.

Seeing my neighbors with lights decorating their homes has put me in a festive mood. I'll at least cover the bushes with the lights and wrap lights around the trunks of my trees. Don't you just love the Christmas holiday :). I think I'll do something worthwhile this year and participate in the toys for needy children project at my church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home